The Python vs. Processing post is way ahead of the others. I guess this isn't a surprise, since it ended up on Hacker News. The view count continues to go up all the time. Now if only I could figure out how to write more posts that are that popular!
It's also interesting that my discussion of a board game is right up there. I'm thinking that post must be linked from a board game site or something, but I haven't figured out where yet.
It's nice to see that the post about the computer science book we're working on made the cut. That project is still progressing, albeit slowly (new babies for both of us co-authors certainly didn't help!). I am feeling pretty good about its awesomeness.
Here are some links to the top posts, since many of you may be newer readers and haven't seen them yet!
- Python vs. Processing as a First Language
- Story in Board Games: Betrayal at House on the Hill
- Who Knew Science and Dance Could Be So Closely Related?
- Cooperative Board Games Take Some Getting Used To
- From Blogging to ABI Board of Advisors
- Preparing to Answer Questions You Don't Know the Answer To
- Introducing: My Thesis Topic
- GHC09: PhD Forum 2
- Why Computer Science is Relevant No Matter What You're Teaching
- Help Design a Book for Computer Science Beginners